( IFTA ) Fuel Tax & Insurance information

State fuel tax "IFT" requirements

C3 offers full-service Fuel Tax Calculation and Reporting for both Interstate and Intrastate regulated fleets. We can offer full management and calculation or simply offer training and/or quarterly reporting documents. We can also assist you in applying for the proper licensing (tags) and insurance for your carrier type.

We calculate the proper taxes on time, accurately, and completely, ensuring that all the returns are completed and delivered to our clients well before the filing deadlines. We can even file the IFTA fuel & mileage tax returns directly to the state agencies on your behalf. Our services can be offered remotely or "on-location" at your terminal or facility. Click on a link below to find out more about Fuel Tax requirements.


Understanding and reporting fuel taxes can be a confusion task. It can also cost you dearly if not setup and maintained properly. This section offers some basics for getting started in IFTA fuel tax apllication and reporting.


Fuel Tax FAQ

Properly registering for, and reporting fuel taxes can be a daunting task. This section answers some common question regarding IFTA fuel tax apllication and reporting


Insurance REGS

Once you file for commericial authority, there are both state and federal filings required for insurance purposes (also called financial proof of responsibility). This is a guarantee to the government that you are carrying sufficient truck insurance.